You have no items in your shopping cart.
SECTION 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- Warranty Period is (90) Days for the main device from Date of Receipt.
- Repair of the defective products will take normally 3 – 5 working days from the date of claiming.
- Warranty will be voided if your device is damaged from Accidents, Water, Fire, Voltage fluctuations and...
- Warranty is void if any damage caused by service (including upgrades/updates) performed by anyone who is not certified.
- Batteries, LCDs, Covers, Cables and Chargers are excluded from warranty.
- Warranty is void if any serial number/IMEI has been removed or defaced from the device.
- Warranty is void if customer doesn’t have the proof of purchase or delivery.
- Virus infections or use of the product with software not provided with the product or incorrectly installed software